Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Setup Of A Tech Blogger


I like to keep my blogging setup pretty clean and simple & basically use two Laptops & a tablet spread over two desks. My main desk consists of my Acer C720 Chromebook on a cooling Docking station with my 2012 Asus Google Nexus 7 just in front providing live stats from my Blog & wireless Keyboard & Mouse on the Keyboard tray.

Main Blogging Desk Setup


My second Desk holds my Toshiba Satellite C660-15R Windows Laptop that usually has my Blog up on it when I'm writing for the Blog, unless I'm doing a quick Article, like this one as I messed up on the scheduling and put two Articles out on Monday instead of putting one out automatically today.

I'd really like to have a 21.5" Monitor on a desk mount for my main Monitor with my Chromebooks screen being used for ether having the site on or the live stats, but at present this current setup seems to be working pretty well for me.

for an in-depth look at my current setup please see My Home Office Set-up December 2014 for a complete look at my current setup.

Roland 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire