Saturday 9 August 2014

What's In My Bag When I'm On The Road

office-1024x682


When I'm on the road I usually take with me everything that's in my Laptop/Home Office bag, but with a few extras that I don't keep in my bag all the time.

Tech storage
Tech storage
The front pocket mainly holds Headphones and Memory cards along with my 32GB Samsung SD Card, Pens, my Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini, a keyboard dusting brush and the charger for my Acer C720 Chromebook.

The main compartment holds my Acer C720 Chromebook in an iPearl hard shell full body cover, my Asus Google Nexus 7 (2012), External USB 3.0 HDD and the power cord for my Acer C720 Chromebook.

The great thing about this setup is that I'm always ready for going on the road, as all I've got to do is attach the shoulder strap for my Targus Slimline Netbook Case and I can leave the house with my bag.



I also keep with me at all times an old possibly 2nd gen iPod Touch, a Fitbit Flex charging dock, a spare iPhone USB Charging brick, a Huawei E5330 Mobile Hotspot along with its USB charging cable, Huawei E5330 Mobile Hotspot Charging Brick, a pair of Apple Earpods & a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre  urbeats.

Huawei E5330 Mobile Hotspot
 Huawei E5330 Mobile Hotspot

2nd Gen iPod touch
 2nd Gen iPod touch

Fitbit Flex Charging Dock
Fitbit Flex Charging Dock


iPhone Charging Brick
iPhone Charging Brick
Beats by Dr. Dre urbeats
Beats by Dr. Dre urbeats


Apple Earpods
Apple Earpods


The extras that I keep with me on the Road are an iPhone 4/4S Battery Case and my iPhone 4S Dock cable and USB Charging Brick, and since I've just recently got a Powermat iPhone 4/4S Wireless Charging kit I'll probably take that with me on longer trips as well.

iPhone 4/4S Battery Case
 iPhone 4/4S Battery Case

iPhone 4S Charger
iPhone 4S Charger


Powermat Wireless Charging Dock
Powermat Wireless Charging Dock




Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

BBC News - Sheffield & South Yorkshire